COSENTINO, S.A. SILESTONE COMMERCIAL LIMITED WARRANTY FOR NORTH AMERICA
Cosentino, S.A. warrants to the original owners of installed Silestone products for a period of ten (10) years from the date of installation that the Silestone material will be free from manufacturing defects. If a manufacturing defect occurs during the warranty period, Cosentino, S.A. will replace the defective Silestone products.
WHAT THE LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS:
• Cosentino, S.A.’s obligation under the 10-year warranty covers only the replacement of the failed Silestone product in slab form.
• The limited warranty covers Silestone quartz surfaces products.
• The limited warranty covers products that have been maintained according to the Silestone quartz surfaces Care and Maintenance guide.
WHAT THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• The limited warranty does not cover color variances, thermal shock, chemical abuse or defects by fabrication, misuse, improper fabrication or improper installation.
• The limited warranty does not cover any cut to size, installation, repairs or modifications such as, for example, any installation labor or material changes, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair or replace the Silestone product covered under the limited warranty.
Cosentino, S.A.’s sole responsibility and liability under the limited warranty shall be to replace defective Silestone products.
• The limited warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full.
• The limited warranty does not cover uses of products for products exposed to outside weather and climate conditions, abnormal use or conditions, or abuse in
any way. “Abnormal use or conditions” includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure
to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse, and damage from improper care and maintenance.
• Cosentino, S.A. is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design,
structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
• The limited warranty does not cover seam performance.
• The limited warranty is non-transferable following permanent installation of the Silestone products.
• The limited warranty does not cover transportation or freight costs.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER WARRANTY:
To obtain the best service under the limited warranty, contact the source from whom the Silestone product was originally purchased. For more information, contact Cosentino, S.A.’s North American distributor, Cosentino USA, directly by writing or calling:
Silestone Quartz Surfaces
13124 Trinity Drive
Stafford, Texas 77477
Attn: Warranty Administrator
In order to obtain service under the limited warranty, a Cosentino USA Authorized Silestone Installer or Cosentino, S.A.’s authorized agents must be permitted to
inspect the Silestone product being claimed under the limited warranty. Cosentino, S.A. requires full cooperation with Cosentino, S.A.’s agents in the efforts to service the limited warranty. In no event shall Cosentino, S.A. be liable in either tort or contract for any loss of direct, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or any similar damages, including but not limited to loss profits damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the Silestone products. Cosentino, S.A. makes no other warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, with respect to its products, except as expressly stated. No one other than Cosentino, S.A. is authorized to make any warranty or promise with respect to Silestone Quartz Surfaces.